Big Data Healthcare brings together a team of seasoned consulting professionals, industry thought leaders and exclusive access to our C-Suite Strategic Partners to join you at the table.
Our Executive Management team has over 80 years of combined Healthcare Billing and Remittance experience, because of this we have the requisite experience and knowledge to advise on the full width and breadth of the Healthcare Revenue Cycle process.
Big Data Healthcare brings together a team of seasoned consulting professionals, industry thought leaders and exclusive access to our C-Suite Strategic Partners to join you at the table. We assist Health Systems, Physician Practice Settings and Billing Agencies and in designing, developing, and implementing integrated technology as well as service enabled solutions that deliver immediate bottom-line impact.
With our unique interdisciplinary approach, leveraging the depth of our experience as Healthcare executives, we enable our clients to build their capabilities and achieve sustainable peak performance around the quality of care, cost, leadership, and culture in today’s ever changing Healthcare environment.
Examples of Consulting Projects
- Switching or adding Vendors? From Banks, Clearinghouses, EMR / EHR Systems, Merchant, etc. we can help with the sunsetting and transition plan.
- Looking to create automation efficiencies within your CBO and need advice? We’ve helped both large and small entities with a prioritized and strategical plan.
- Find out how your pricing methodology compares to other providers in your market and whether a different pricing methodology may work to make your organization more attractive to shopper patients who have choice in where they go for services.
- Determine how you can increase your clean paid claim rate by finding opportunities to reduce denials, claim edits and unnecessary charge review.
- Evaluate staff production relative to business volume and determine where opportunities exist to meet or exceed industry benchmarks.
- Create a program for automating the measurement of staff work quality and use that to create an overall staff quality rating.